Sr. Channel Marketing Manager - Open to remote at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Sr. Channel Marketing Manager!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Sr. Channel Marketing Manager do at Cyber GRX?
This person will develop effective partner marketing strategies, tools and materials. They will also develop marketing materials that will attract, educate, and enable partners to clearly and effectively communicate the value of our solution. They will work closely with our Director of Channels & Alliances, Channel Sales Managers, Content Marketing and other cross functional teams to support our partners while accurately reflecting our value.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll work closely with the Channel Leadership and Channel Sales Managers to develop channel marketing programs and tools that align to sales goals.
- You will take charge of marketing materials to attract and enable new partners as well as arm existing partners with content for their programs.
- You’ll collaborate with teammates and help execute co-marketing events.
- Regularly meet with Channel Sales Team and establish meetings as needed/requested with current and new partners to understand areas to improve partner marketing.
- You’ll put together weekly and quarterly reports, tracking program KPIS.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a degree in Marketing or related field.
- You’ve got at least 5 years of experience in a Partner Marketing role for SaaS and/or security companies.
- You have working knowledge/familiarity of North American, EMEA, APAC and ROW resellers and technology partners.
- You’re great at translating business and partner requirements into effective marketing programs that generate interest and demand.
- You love overseeing the adoption and execution of programs and tracking and reporting ROI.
- You can communicate effectively with all levels of the organizations, including executives, sales, marketing and product stakeholders.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.