Solutions Marketing Manager, Public Sector
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing materials that illustrate the Alteryx product experience. You'll create content to support campaigns delivered through our world class demand generation team, and follow the results to ensure what you are doing delivers customer value and revenue.
This role will work closely with all parts of the Alteryx organization, especially marketing, sales, sales engineering, and customer success management. The role is based in our San Mateo office but remote candidates will be considered. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a difference every day, and be a key contributor to a passionate marketing department focused on disrupting the analytics industry, one data analyst at a time.
- Build product experience marketing materials to support the sales process, including live and recorded video demonstrations, webinars, and other creative methods to emphasize Alteryx power and ease of use.
- Generate sales tools including technical product presentations, white papers, datasheets, and other tools to effectively tell the Alteryx story.
- Create content for emails, landing pages, online advertising, and more to support marketing automation system and inbound marketing programs.
- Deliver sales enablement sessions to reinforce key messages and support their efforts to effectively position and sell our products.
- Evangelize and demonstrate products to prospects, analysts and customers at conferences, tradeshows, and Alteryx events.
- Work with customers and Alteryx executives to support keynotes, webinars, and other presentations.
- Research and maintain technical competitive intelligence in key usage areas and markets.
- Support partnership-related product marketing activities.
- 3-6+ years in product marketing or sales engineering in enterprise software.
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience establishing value and translating this to effective technology-based demonstration use cases.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline.