Senior Partner Marketing Lead at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Senior Partner Marketing Lead. In this role you’ll play a central role in Guild’s mission by developing strong connections with corporate communication and marketing leaders across current and future Fortune 1000 client organizations, to build awareness and adoption of their education benefits program. You’ll develop an intimate understanding of the marketing and communications workflows and needs of our employer partners and their employees to drive conversions, streamline processes and grow the funnel of interested potential new students.
In particular, we are looking for someone who will help the team optimize current internal employee channels, discover and unlock new communication opportunities for multi-channel marketing efforts, develop growth strategies for our client programs, and bring innovative solutions to how we can efficiently scale our processes and team as we continue to grow our client base. You will work with a growing team to create, edit, and gain approval of marketing deliverables, and develop relationships with employer partners’ internal teams to drive awareness in their internal communications channels. You’ll join a team of learners dedicated to our mission who come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from consulting to teaching to consumer products and more.
As a Senior Partner Marketing Lead you will:
- Create and activate strategies to increase student enrollment and engagement to our employer partners’ benefit and work with some of the largest, most influential organizations in the country
- Take employee research, find insights, and translate them into actionable marketing strategies
- Become an expert on our employers’ marketing channels to its employees so that you can lead marketing goals, plans, and campaigns
- Understand the employer’s brand voice to tailor campaigns and messaging to speak directly to eligible employee populations
- Maintain strong relationships with employers’ corporate communications and marketing leaders, helping to project manage various campaigns and communications initiatives
- Execute marketing plans for employer partner’s corporate communications channels (social, direct mail, email, web, field, onsite)
- Measure and track the success of campaigns and initiatives and provide analysis and improvements to inform future strategy; Evaluate campaigns against performance metrics
- Receive feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 10+ years in marketing, corporate/internal communications, crisis communications, or brand strategy experience within a B2C company
- A mix of agency and brand marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of internal communication channels is preferred
- Robust marketing skills - you’re strategic, creative and an expert in building multi-channel, innovative campaigns with proven results
- Strong client service and relationship building skills; ability to build productive and trusting relationships with clients, while strategically navigating challenging conversations
- A polished, confident communicator that can quickly earn respect of senior level client partners
- Experience building marketing tests, measurement plans, and the analytical skills to turn data into strategic recommendations. You have a strong comfort level leveraging marketing analytics and dashboards to drive decisions. Knowledge of Google Analytics and Looker is a plus.
- Strong organizational and cross-functional project management skills. You are highly detail oriented and have an innate ability to keep track of high level progress, create processes to manage complex client and cross-functional team needs, and ability to manage the small details of a marketing and communication plan
- Experience with personalization, audience segmentation, and addressable marketing
- A drive to work hard and bring your own perspective and experience to your work and the broader team while working in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup
- Managerial experience a plus - this position may oversee a small team who will help create and execute marketing plans for employer partner’s communications channels
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $115,000-$145,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth