Senior Marketing Manager
Velocity Global is one of the fastest growing self-funded companies in the country and hands down one of the greatest places to work anywhere in the world. But it's not for everyone. There are certain qualities and passions you must have to fit into our "Team of 10's":
- We move with VELOCITY and you have to relish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- We believe in being of service, which means you have to check your ego at the door
- We believe in taking our work seriously but not being serious at work
- We find passion in all things international business - it has to be in your bones
If you find the above personal attributes apply to you, continue reading.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be at the core of the marketing department. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing the organization's marketing programs, campaigns, and lead generation initiatives for the business. The successful candidate is a natural leader who thrives in a fast-paced and growing company and will execute a vision that goes beyond the ordinary. This role will be a crucial, innovative piece in supporting our strategic growth initiatives, making calculated data-driven decisions and driving profit while growing and developing a team alongside him/her. This individual will report to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the sales team and all sides of the organization.
*This position will be a full-time role based in our Denver, CO headquarters.
- Develop and deliver global and regional marketing plans strategies for Velocity Global to drive revenue and grow market share
- Provide the strategic vision and leadership for the Demand Generation team. Guiding the Lead Gen and Sales Enablement teams as necessary, but can also roll up their sleeves and get into the details when needed
- Lead and execute integrated, multi-channel, multi-touch marketing campaigns by employing the right mix of inbound and outbound efforts, account-based, and paid media strategies across all channels and mediums
- Oversee all digital advertising campaigns across all channels including Paid Search (Google, Bing), Paid Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), Display (Google, native), Print, etc.
- Lead Account-Based Marketing efforts through close partnership with Sales leadership
- Expert knowledge of current B2B demand generation tactics with proven ability to accelerate and optimize the sales/marketing funnel through effective sales enablement and lead nurturing programs
- Oversee event strategy and execution as a means to generating awareness and demand for our services and report on ROI and effectiveness of each activation
- Develop, execute, and oversee all customer and partner marketing programs and initiatives
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of marketing spend and campaigns on MQLs, SQLs, sales pipeline, and closed-won revenue.
- Manage the marketing campaign budgets and allocate for optimal usage and to meet the goals of the business, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Foster alignment and transparency across the marketing team including the subsets of: creative/design, brand/PR, lead generation and demand generation to encourage communication and on-time completion of goals
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, including a minimum of 5+ years in B2B role
- At least 5 years management experience required
- BA/BS required; MBA in marketing or related Master's degree strongly preferred
- Confident, creative, and dynamic leader with executive presence and ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead successful demand generation teams delivering exponential pipeline growth
- Proven expertise in executing and optimizing integrated marketing plans across a variety of channels and mediums
- Must have extensive hands-on experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, Bing advertising as well as Account-Based Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in marketing automation, lifecycle stages, and rules-based lead nurturing/lead scoring with a direct role in driving Leads, MQLs, and Opportunities
- HubSpot, Salesforce, and/or Marketo, or other marketing software experience required
- Tech-savvy including direct experience and functional understanding of marketing technology platforms and tools including CRM, content management, Google Analytics, and reporting tools
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, analytical and ability to drive projects to the finish line.
- Excellent project management skills with experience using project management systems
Velocity Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by State and/or Federal Law.