Ibotta is seeking a Senior Marketing Associate, Copy to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Write and assist in overseeing B2C copy across channels
- Assist with overall content and brand strategy, research, and tone of voice documents
- Help distinguish Ibotta in the marketplace, providing researched-based recommendations
- Assist with cross-functional alignment on messaging, brand guidelines, and improving processes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on content and copy. Stay up-to-date on style guides, industry insights, competitor tactics, and relevant changes within the marketing field.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships to deliver client-centric solutions while effectively balancing conflicting demands and leading through potential ambiguity.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, analytical ability to interpret and build reports, project management
- 2-4+ years of experience in a creative role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Advanced understanding of grammar and style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing marketing copy including email, web, SEO, and blog content
- Experience with Salesforce or other project management software preferred
- Basic familiarity with design systems preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and driven
- Comfortable highlighting and creating process improvements
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $58,000 - $68,000. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.