Senior Content Marketing Specialist, Marketo at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. Adobe Experience Cloud is passionate about empowering marketers to craft compelling customer experiences, build positive relationships, and grow revenue.The Role:
We are looking to hire for our team! The Content Marketing Specialist for the Digital Experience Portfolio Strategy team will be responsible for executing and supporting the cross-channel content strategy. This role requires an excellent communicator and independent self-starter who pays attention to details. This position will report directly into the Head of Content Strategy and work closely with the broader content team to create outstanding content and compelling stories across various channels, including the Marketo blog.
Adobe is investing heavily in the success of content, and this position has great potential to grow and learn as a content marketer and be a valuable member of the Digital Experience Demand Marketing team. If you love working in fast-paced environments that are constantly challenging you, learning new topics, technologies and products, and telling compelling and meaningful stories, this may be the right role for you.What you’ll do:
- Execute on the content strategy and work as part of the content marketing team to produce pieces, such as webinars, blog posts, ebooks, cheat sheets, etc., that increase engagement and drive leads.
- Manage the Marketo blog, including editing, optimizing each post for SEO, scheduling posts, guest post facilitation, and coordinating with the agency.
- Use data-driven insights by analyzing content marketing metrics to suggest changes and write more effective assets.
- Develop content reports regularly to share with marketing leadership members.
- Be a valuable member of the Content Steering Committee, helping drive a centralized content strategy across Marketo in alignment with Adobe.
- B.A./B.S. degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Be committed to meeting tight deadlines consistently
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing capability. Understands how to adapt to the voice of multiple authors.
- Be a standout colleague who can adapt to a dynamic environment with passionate stakeholders.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.