Senior Content Marketer
Who We’re Looking For
Yaguara is an exciting period of growth, and we are continuing to amplify our voice as an emerging leader in the market. We are looking for a smart, hustling wordsmith to join Yaguara’s marketing team. The person will be responsible for devising and optimize parts of the overall content strategy, as well as help lead campaigns and projects that further grow our brand and drive demand.
Yaguara works with a wide variety of users, ranging from founders and C-suite executives to individual executors. You’ll contribute engaging content speaking to this wide audience through channels such as our blog, social media, email, and more. We value unique and informative content, so an out-of-the-box thinker is preferred for this role. This role will be reporting to the Head of Growth and Marketing.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be
- Create engaging pieces of content to drive new and returning qualified traffic to Yaguara
- Manage multiple content projects, while being able to efficiently adapt to shifting business needs
- Own and execute SEO content efforts and strategy
- Join forces with the Product and Sales team to create educational case studies and best practices that highlights Yaguara’s value to further move buyers towards conversion
- Build exciting stories around launches and major Yaguara events
- Help own engagement across all social media and marketing channels
- Identify and work with external parties that introduce Yaguara to new, target audiences
- Iterate on Yaguara's positioning and purpose
What a Strong Candidate Looks Like
- Proven experience crafting compelling content and messaging
- Able to understand complex material, then translate it to audiences in an exciting, digestible way
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, ideally in journalism or tech
- Impressive editing and copywriting skills
- Proven ability to successfully distribute content across various channels (newsletters, help articles, webinars, whitepapers, etc.)
- Experience in or a passion for fields such as business intelligence, data analytics, and/or productivity tools
- Understanding of SEO and organic traffic strategies
Yaguara is becoming the control center for modern businesses. We believe that the biggest problem holding back great teams is an internal one, which is a lack of direction and data. Yaguara aggregates and aligns real-time data with business objectives and their related projects in order to create true, cross-functional understanding throughout an organization. We break down silos, provide clear context, and deliver insights so individuals stay empowered and completely understand their impact. At Yaguara we help everyone work better together.