Senior Communications Manager
Healthgrades is seeking a Senior Communications Manager to join our team in Denver or Atlanta. Are you looking for a company where you can grow and make a difference?
Millions of people each day rely upon Healthgrades to research, compare and connect with physicians and other healthcare professionals. We provide consumers with the information they need to make more informed decisions, including information about the provider’s experience, patient satisfaction and hospital quality. Physicians and healthcare professionals rely upon Healthgrades, as well, to accurately represent their practice online, make them more relevant and discoverable, and connect them with consumers. We are dedicated to delivering solutions that bring a new level of transparency to healthcare.
The Senior Communications Manager leads the planning, development, and implementation of the company’s corporate marketing initiatives, including internal and external communications programs.
What you will do:
- Leads the development of communications programs related to the company’s corporate marketing, communications, and/or public relations efforts.
- Ensures articulation of company’s desired image and position.
- Ensures consistency and alignment of all communications.
- Oversees editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of messaging and publications, including the corporate blog, company newsletter, and daily news digest.
- Establishes and enforces standards for utilization of company communication collateral such as logos, copyrights, etc..
- Develops, implements, and monitors systems to track and report on company-related communications.
- Ensures that the distribution and evaluation of company communications is consistent, accurate, and reliable.
- Reports on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Serves as expert resource on corporate communications.
- Researches and presents recommendations to communications team members and other senior leaders regarding best practices and/or new technologies to improve communications results.
- Represents communications department internally and externally and demonstrates authority and credibility when speaking about current projects and strategic priorities.
- Effective writer across various channels, with ability to synthesize complicated topics for a variety of audiences.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, communications, public relations, editorial, journalism, and/or leading coordinated internal and external communications programs
- Experience with Cision or other media management software tools
- Advanced proficiency in writing, editing, design, and project management
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to translate ideas and messages into concepts and text and communicate concepts and content across multiple design platforms and employee levels
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!