Company Overview: AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates that are the perfect fit for the position,
and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace”
for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of 60 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile,
Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization, active in 5 countries and over 300 markets.
The AdCellerant team is looking to hire an additional member to the Search Team that will be instrumental in developing strategies, planning, and ensuring proper implementation of digital marketing programs to meet and exceed client goals. A successful Director will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership educating and leading team members and getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients.
To achieve success in this role, applicants must have the ability to work with a team and develop working relationships with the team and clients. They must quickly learn and successfully utilize PPC platforms and tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data. The SEM Director will be expected to lead the department in the management of search campaigns for clients across a number of platforms including Google and Bing and manage other Specialists in their problem-solving strategy, and collaboration efforts.
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives, implement those plans, and achieve key metrics (KPIs) as defined by the client
- Analytical ability to extract insight/actions from data and relate the “story” back to client’s business goals
- Organizational and leadership capabilities to assign resources, track progress, assist in execution and consistently plan programs through supervision of PPC Specialists
- Effectively presenting strategic and tactical plans to clients, staff and internal teams
- Provide regular insight and training to challenge and develop team members
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Manage the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners
- 4+ years of work experience (2+ years of experience successfully leading Ad Operations teams)
- In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player and committed to training
- Have strong management skills
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.