Search Marketing Specialist at Webroot, an OpenText company
The Search Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the execution of paid search and search engine optimization (SEO) programs for worldwide consumer and business online segments. This position will support Search Marketing Managers in planning, organizing, executing and measuring paid search and SEO efforts.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Assist team members on the execution of search programs that drive conversions and traffic performance goals
- Optimize paid search campaigns, evaluate results, and make adjustments as needed
- Develop paid search ad copy including rigorous testing and refinement of messaging
- Manage paid search program against defined budgets while continuously seeking additional efficiency opportunities
- Coordinate SEO content efforts including design and copywriting with Creative Services team
- Assist with coordinating website requests for technical SEO efforts such as XML sitemaps and schema markup
- Gather, review, and evaluate website analytics and key program metrics
- Generate reporting for stakeholders on key learnings and performance updates on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- Experience in paid search and/or SEO, preferably in the high tech industry
- Experience marketing to both B2C and B2B audiences
- Strong understanding of website analytics, experience with Google Analytics preferred
- High level of organization and personal initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal customers
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks efficiently and effectively
- Keen attention to detail
- Extremely resourceful and highly creative; able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Moz, Conductor, Google Search Console or similar tools/platforms are all pluses
Together Carbonite—a leader in data protection—and Webroot—a leader in data security—form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us?
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.