SaaS Digital Paid Media and Search Specialist
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
SaaS Digital Paid Media and Search Specialist
This is a position for a digital media-savvy professional passionate about shaping NetApp’s Cloud demand across all digital media channels.
This position entails managing and overseeing the execution of all integrated paid media activities, while collaborating cross functionally in marketing, with other business units, and with external agencies.
The Paid media specialist serves as the BU’s central point of contact designing integrated Digital Paid media programs across diverse channels (i.e. Paid Search, Paid Social, remarketing, Content Syndication) and works closely across multiple departments (PR, social, digital) to bring to life media campaigns that drive awareness and adoption of NetApp’s Cloud Data Services.
The primary goal of the SaaS paid media specialist is to drive relevant traffic to NetApp’s Cloud Central and to maximize various forms of conversion, including free trials.
- Program manages planning and execution of global paid media for awareness and demand gen campaigns
- Measures and proactively optimizes performance of media programs, coordinating campaign performance with funnel specialists, web experience managers, and analytics specialists to maximize traffic conversion
- Works closely with campaign managers to plan, develop, and deploy paid media activities to support their needs
- Coordinates with peers to manage overlaps or gaps in audience targeting and message delivery
- Manage paid media budget, including budget planning, tracking actuals, and addressing over- or underspending
- Oversees delivery of media performance reporting including analysis of the insights and recommendations for future campaign improvement
- Stays up-to-date on emerging media platforms and understands their impact on driving business value
- Identifies process issues and implements corrective measures that ensures teams and external agencies are working effectively
- Experience running media campaigns for B2B marketing, including using paid media as a low funnel tactic to further nurture TOFU prospects for trial /subscription conversion.
- Proven track record leveraging media to shape brands and drive sales
- Solid foundation in marketing metrics and reporting up insights to higher level executives
- Candidate must be high energy, a positive “can-do” person who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Be self-motivated to infuse strategic thinking for how paid media amplifies earned and owned media opportunities.
- Executes on behalf the business with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong problem solving, decision-marking and analytical skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including internationally
- Must be able to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.