Product Marketing Manager at Convercent
Convercent’s Product Marketing Manager is an expert on the market we serve and on the Convercent software applications and services: the business problems we solve, and how we positively impact individuals and organizations. At Convercent, Product Marketing represents the voice of the customer and leads collaboratively across functions to tie together Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales. Product Marketing is responsible for driving go-to-market strategies, positioning, and messaging across all markets, industries, and customer segments.
You will be responsible for narrating Convercent’s product vision, roadmap and capabilities with well-crafted product messaging and positioning. Working closely with the Revenue Team, you will conceive and develop innovative go to market programs and content that drive demand and remove friction from the sales cycle. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible buyer, user, and business benefits are crucial. You will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. You will own and maintain the real-time library of competitive knowledge – and be able to apply those insights at the strategic account level. You will work closely with Product Management to ensure rich customer and market data is visible and leveraged throughout the product roadmap.
- You are passionate about the unique moment that lies before us as the world increasingly demands accountability of businesses and business leaders.
- You are technically fluent to stay active and credible with our product team as well as business savvy to present the business case and speak the language of our customers.
- You have experience establishing the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, and promotion of products.
- You are a clear communicator with the accountability and skills to project manage cross-functional teams and initiatives through execution and launch.
- You understand the market problem Convercent is solving; you can identify market opportunities and position us in the market.
- You are comfortable supporting enterprise software products and services, in complex buying scenarios, working with non-technical buyers across multiple geographies and industries.
- You generate high quality content for internal sellers/marketers, prospects, evaluators, and business partners including landing pages, tutorials, videos, marketing and product copy, competitive/situational battlecards, RFP responses and blogs.
- You are familiar with Force Management’s Command sales framework for B2B selling, and can tailor content and ideas within structured, value-based communications.
- You have used the Pragmatic Marketing Framework, ideally you have completed the Pragmatic Institute Foundations course.
- Provide product, market, and technical expertise/evangelism, including writing core market messaging and content.
- Build on existing buyer and user personas and champion the use of these personas across the organization.
- Manage a repository for industry research, customer insights, win/loss analysis and competitive analysis/playbook and establish communication plans to effectively socialize across the organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that contextualizes and differentiates Convercent’s products and customer/user experience for the market.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to communicate Convercent’s value proposition across the sales team, developing tools and programs to support strategic selling.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Co-develop the GTM strategy and provide defensible data and source content for programs that drive demand for Convercent’s products. Then partner with Revenue team for execution and measurement strategies.
- Deliver effective presentations and product demonstrations as needed to support prospect and customer meetings.
- Act as a servant leader and attentive cross-functional facilitator within the company.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.