Product Marketing Manager at BombBomb
Who we're looking for…
As a Product Marketing Manager at BombBomb, you will work closely with our Marketing and Product teams to develop messaging and positioning for our integrations, and launch innovative marketing programs that drive demand. You will help shape our launch strategy to ensure we reach the right audience and maximize the impact of the integrations we build. You will be the in-house expert on all BombBomb integrations and understand the needs of our mutual customers. In this role, you’ll master the ability to translate technical components of our integrations into compelling benefits. Success in this role consists of executing go-to-market strategies that deliver marketing qualified leads that help achieve company revenue targets.
What you will do…
- Develop go-to-market plans for strategic BombBomb integrations such as; Outreach.io, Salesforce & Salesloft
- Manage cross-functional execution of integration launches, including external integrations
- Work closely with the Content team to develop case studies, blog posts, videos, guides, and more
- Partner with Marketing Operations to develop innovative programs that drive demand (free trials)
- Define customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation, and customer success stories
- Partner with Sales and CS to develop the strategy and manage marketing programs that accelerate growth and adoption
- Manage the on-going promotion of BombBomb partners - including, but not limited to, featuring one partner per month in BombBomb newsletters
- Coordinate with partners and BombBomb’s Support Team to develop training videos and documentation for all new integrations
- Sales Enablement: communicate the value proposition of BombBomb integrations to the sales team and develop assets that support the selling process
- Proactively identify and prioritize new partner opportunities based on product market fit and customer feedback
- Monitor competitive activities and identify opportunities
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service.
- Strong Project Management Skills: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner.
- Creativity / Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Jumps in and out of projects at any stage and is always willing to try something new
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably product marketing
- 3+ years of partnerships / business development experience
- Proven ability to create go-to-market positioning and strategies
- Project Management experience
- Strong tactical execution
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes…
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth