Product Marketing Manager at Conga
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!Job Description
Do you enjoy creating and driving cool programs? Are you passionate about customer success, inspired by technology disruption, and most of all, want to make a big impact? If you answered yes to all of these questions, join us at Conga for the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and collaborative atmosphere. Be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate in a customer-first culture, driven by Digital Document Transformation.
The Conga Product Marketing team is looking for a talented and passionate Product Marketing Manager to develop the vision and drive the go-to-market strategy for our Digital Document Transformation suite. In this role, you will drive innovative programs and collaborate with key product and sales leaders. You will create product marketing strategies, aligning cross-functional teams, and help to drive the go-to-market plan to usher in Digital Document Transformation with our key prospects and customers. Our team is fast growing, and we are looking for someone that embraces new opportunities, is motivated by career growth, and who challenges themselves to deliver consistent excellence. An appreciation for friendly banter and team bonding is a plus.
- Develop and drive integrated go-to-market plans
- Create compelling internal and external customer-facing presentations
- Define positioning and distill key functionality into product messaging by engaging with customers, market trends, product, and sales insights
- Build and deliver Sales enablement messages and tools for direct sales and channel partner teams
- Partner with Corporate Marketing teams to execute innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, awareness, and web design to build pipeline
- Demonstrate deep customer knowledge and be the voice of the customer and voice of the buyer to functional teams
- Work with Product Management to manage product launch plans to ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline
- Represent your product in thought leadership content, social marketing, industry events, and to press and analysts
- Create visionary event marketing experiences at Conga and other third-party events
- Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos, and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales process
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people)
Knowledge, Skills and Required Experience:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise B2B software
- Experience working closely with marketing communications, demand gen marketing, product management and field sales teams to achieve shared revenue goals
- Experience managing major product releases for mid-sized technology organizations
- Experience marketing through multiple channels including direct sales, agent/resellers and other channel partners
- Demonstrated customer knowledge and solid execution of competitive marketing strategies
- Ability to build solution sets from a portfolio products and clearly articulate customer benefits
- Ability to research competitor’s capabilities and express unique differentiators
- Proven expertise marketing to sales leaders and technical decision maker audiences
- Expertise managing commercial product launch activities
- Ability to think strategically while possessing exceptional attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.