Product Marketing Manager
About the Team
VIZIO's Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, to join an experienced team of skilled marketing professionals responsible for leading revenue growth, including device sales, customer activation, engagement, retention, and advertising sales. The successful candidate has experience in mobile apps marketing and is a strategic, analytical, and results-oriented leader that will define the plans to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement through pipeline generation for all segments of the business. You will optimize existing channels and identify, as well as test, new areas to meet our customers where they are.
What You Will Do
- Plan, develop and lead the product marketing strategy for VIZIO mobile
- Shape and drive the industry awareness, market demand and business growth for VIZIO mobile
- Work with our existing marketing and cross-functional teams on strategy, planning, and execution of all marketing activities to drive the defined results and maintain a high standard of product quality
velop an engagement strategy to establish and maintain an on-going consumer dialogue with VIZIO users along all touch points of the consumer journey, including the unboxing experience, on-screen, CRM tools, media, social, PR/Influencer, and brand events.
- Develop full-funnel product marketing tactics to facilitate the full customer journey from acquisition to high engagement.
- Leverage all existing channels to drive increased product and content awareness, time on platform and ultimately user loyalty.
- Leverage first and third-party sources of data to understand and address VIZIO user behavior and on-screen interaction.
- Work with other team members in marketing across lifecycle journey to ensure proper messaging and measurement is applied.
- Define audience segmentation and develop active testing and optimization strategy.
- Work closely with Creative, Corporate Communications and other cross-functional teams to develop 360 strategies that drive off and on-screen engagement and reinforce VIZIO's entertainment experience, utility, brand, prestige and market positioning.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Business Development and Sales teams to align on priorities and ensure product and content launches have the right consumer engagement strategy and effectively utilize the appropriate consumer touch points.
- Oversee development of digital advertising strategy and budget and communicate media guidelines to relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for budget allocation across existing VIZIO properties and new test channels.
- Optimize the channel mix and customer journey through rigorous testing and experimentation.
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to reengage users acquired though all paid media channels such as Twitter, SEM, Programmatic Display, Review Sites and explore new channel opportunities.
- Optimize campaign performance by running A/B tests on campaign goals, messaging, CTAs, creative, and more.
- Lead timely and accurate communication of product marketing strategy and plans to VIZIO's Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Account Management and Finance teams.
- Pursue innovation and disruptive opportunities across all levers, including new partnerships, new platforms, and coop strategies.
- Develop campaign activation strategies that cultivate new and existing consumers, promote the VIZIO value proposition, amplify the entertainment experience and engage consumers across all channels in the VIZIO ecosystem.
- Work closely with leadership to drive ideation, strategy, and execution of influencer and publicity campaigns for new product and content launches including influencer engagement and events.
- Collaborate with data team on assessing efficiency & ROI of all channels through attribution analysis.
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience working in Mobile Apps.
- Experience using kochava (or related mobile analytics platform) and braze (or related push notification program)
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile app marketing tech stack, including app install attribution & deep linking, analytics platforms, push messaging platforms, and app subscription models
- You have deep digital domain expertise.
- You possess the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- You have demonstrated ability to analyze data from various resources such as Tableau, Looker, and translate it into trends, actionable plans and reporting templates.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing attribution with experience leading efforts to define attribution models.
- You are an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of VIZIO's cross-functional teams.
- You have proficiency in all social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Google/YouTube, Snapchat, and passion for emerging platforms.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented and have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through.
- You are a skilled, clear and concise in your written and verbal communication.
- You have earned a BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Math or similar program, or equivalent work experience.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For California-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $ 70,000 /year. The maximum salary for this position $ 110,000 / year. The compensation package includes the annual bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.