Product Marketing Manager (Business Products)
Are you seeking to broaden your career in Product Marketing or to work in a Cyber Security business dominating its market? The Webroot Product team is looking for a dynamic, self-starting Product Marketing Manager to drive our Business products portfolio in the SMB and MSP market space.
The Product Marketing role is diverse, rewarding, and high profile role at Webroot. You must be able to communicate effectively to E-Staff level, and will need to establish credibility and confidence quickly with a diverse set of teams, for example Product, Marketing, Development, Support, Finance, Legal, and of course our partners and customers
The role requires a talented and flexible individual with strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge and sound organizational abilities who is capable of telling our products story as well as operationalizing market trends and data.
Level headed, self-starting, and able to make friends easily, you will be working between seemingly conflicting priorities and a variety of time pressures. A strong team player with a high commercial/business and technical appreciation of the true value of Webroot solutions, you will have a good understanding of the Cyber security space and be willing and able to learn more.
Reporting to the Director of Product, Business, and supported by a highly experienced Product Marketing Director, this role will redefine your previous experience, with responsibility for products managed within a $100M+ portfolio
Note – this role will require travel to Webroot offices, Customer and third-party sites in North America, Europe, and Asia (10 - 15%).
- Assist and facilitate the development of strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Help the development of new product feature and functionality in partnership with Product Managers and the use of Lean Canvas, Product Discovery, and Agile development practices.
- Act as marketing's primary go-to person for Product information and story.
- Be the primary bridge between customer feedback, product requirements and R&D.
- Help drive new business and opportunities, drive the resolution of customer satisfaction issues. Identify areas for growth and assist in the creation of strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
- Develop and maintain material for multiple product or service launches including press releases, launch materials, sales collateral, customer presentations, videos, PodCasts, and sales training materials.
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B technology marketing role, with at least 2 years of experience in Product Marketing.
- Direct and demonstrable experience of managing/dealing with customers/partners
- Working knowledge of Channels including Distribution; VARs and MSPs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing, project and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, with ability to develop marketing content and reports that communicate program results.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT Security market and IT Security risks/defense technologies
- Previous responsibility for selling services/products, or business development.
- Experience of developing turnkey materials to assist sales that demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of product differentiation, messaging and positioning.
- Ability to research and synthesize data to provide meaningful and actionable competitive and market insight
Location: Position located in Broomfield, CO.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.