Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Lead. In this role you’ll play a central role in Guild’s mission by developing strong connections with corporate communication and marketing leaders across current and future Fortune 1000 client organizations, to build awareness of their education benefits program. In this role, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the marketing and communications workflows and needs of our employer partners and their employees to drive conversion behavior and feed knowledge and back to our internal teams.
In particular, we are looking for someone who will help the team optimize current internal employee channels, discover and unlock new communication opportunities for multi-channel marketing efforts, and develop growth strategies for our client programs. You will work with a growing team to create, edit, and gain approval of marketing deliverables, and develop relationships with employer partners’ internal teams to drive awareness in their internal communications channels. You’ll join a team of learners dedicated to our mission who come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from consulting to teaching to consumer products and more.
As a Partner Marketing Lead you will:
- Deliver increased student enrollment and engagement to our employer partners’ benefit and work with some of the largest, most influential organizations in the country
- Take employee research, find insights, and translate them into actionable marketing strategies
- Become an expert on our employers’ marketing channels to its employees so that you can lead marketing goals, plans, and campaigns
- Understand the employer’s brand voice to tailor campaigns and messaging to speak directly to eligible employee populations
- Maintain strong relationships with employers’ corporate communications and marketing leaders, helping to project manage various campaigns and communications initiatives
- Execute marketing plans for employer partner’s corporate communications channels (social, direct mail, email, web, field, onsite)
- Measure and track the success of campaigns and initiatives and provide analysis and improvements to inform future strategy; Evaluate campaigns against performance metrics
- Receive feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years in marketing, corporate/internal communications, crisis communications, or brand strategy experience within a B2C company
- Robust marketing skills - you’re wildly creative and have worked to create multi-channel, innovative campaigns with proven results
- Strong organizational and cross-functional project management skills. You are highly detail oriented and have an innate ability to keep track of high level progress, create processes to manage complex client and cross-functional team needs, and ability to manage the small details of a marketing and communication plan.
- Strong client service skills; ability to build productive and trusting relationships with clients while being an excellent communicator
- Experience with personalization, audience segmentation, and addressable marketing
- Experience building marketing tests, measurement plans, and the analytical skills to turn data into strategic recommendations. You have a strong comfort level leveraging marketing analytics and dashboards to drive decisions
- A drive to work hard and bring your own perspective and experience to your work and the broader team while working in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.