Partner Marketing Lead - Sling TV at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, Starz, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The future of television is here — Sling TV. Internet television or vMVPD is rapidly evolving and will reshape how we watch TV. We are the future of live and on-demand streaming video, a pioneer in internet-delivered television and the mobile access of entertainment. We are seeking a Partner Marketing Lead – Strategic Partnerships to evaluate and acquire new marketing partnerships #1 Live Streaming TV service in the US. This is an exciting position within our fast moving team here in Denver, Colorado that requires the ability of candidates to hit the ground running. This role is an important part of our expanding partnerships with streaming device manufacturers such as Roku and Amazon and could provide an excellent stepping stone for future career advancement within our Marketing team. What we’re building is revolutionary. Come be a part of changing the face of TV!
- Research, recruit, and execute new channels of user acquisition through partnership for the Sling service
- Reporting the Head of Strategic Partnerships at Sling, will oversee ownership of a partnership category, managing relationships of all prospective partners in that category
- Lead development of justification documents and business cases for new partner marketing opportunities
- Assist in reporting and development of analytical insights for continuous improvement of key performance indicators, including: Response rates, cart conversion, conversion from free trial to paid subscribers, account activation, viewing hours.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product, and Analytics to successfully transition relationship to key stakeholders
- Key performance measurements: new partner acquisition, campaign response rates, customer acquisition cost
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably Strategy Development, Partnership Management, or Business Development in the technology industry
- Proven track record of success managing relationship and generating incremental value to a business; good relationship & network building capabilities; excellent teamwork ability and emotional IQ
- Very strong analytical skills, both qualitative & quantitative; ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Highly adaptive with a passion for innovation and agile responsiveness
- Marketing or Business Bachelor’s degree MBA Preferred