Mid-Market App Production Specialist at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
The App Production team, part of the larger Implementation team is in charge of designing, implementing and supporting the app product. The app helps to create a central hub of content, media and resources, all while uniquely branding it to each customer’s organization. After over 2 years of existence we have become the most popular church app provider in the industry with over 5,000 apps live on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
As a Mid-Market App Production Specialist you will work to make a memorable first impression with unique app designs for each customer. You will also strive to deliver best practices in mobile design to ensure maximum engagement with end-users. You will provide escalated technical assistance and support to our internal teams and customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design amazing apps that capture our customers’ brand and content for small and medium-sized customers within the app CMS (Mobile App Studio).
- Provide technical support to our internal teams and customers.
- Act as mobile design consultant, working with Implementation teams and our customers to drive best practices for mobile engagement with the Mobile app studio.
- Effectively manage time to provide deliverables within our service level agreements and internal KPI’s.
- Identify customer goals and provide creative solutions leveraging our Mobile App Studio.
- Gain deep technical understanding of the Pushpay app platform, set appropriate expectations, overcome objections, and provide desirable solutions.
- Equip and train customers with best practices within the CMS platform, provide best practices for engagement, mobile design, and mobile adoption strategies.
- Contribute to creative initiatives and projects to be determined by overall company/team goals. (i.e. designing app templates)
- Be a key player in platform improvement
- Weekend coverage once every 14-15 weeks
- Other duties may be required
What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year creative experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment, with knowledge of best practices when responding to customers via phone or email
- Working knowledge of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Sketch, or Pixelmator preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects and client relationships while ensuring complete customer satisfaction and meeting design deadlines
- Understanding of key drivers for church success
- Understanding of industry culture, products and services
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM software and (e.g. Salesforce) is a major plus
- SaaS industry experience is another major plus
CO salary $41k-$46k
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.