90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
We’re looking for a smart, energetic and innovative full-time, Media Strategist to plan, buy and execute strategic media campaigns and seek out the latest innovations and opportunities in media to create action. If you’re results-driven with a passion for digital marketing, please read on:
- Plan, execute & optimize strategic digital display media campaigns
- Cultivate relationships with media vendors, draft and submit RFPs, evaluate proposals, provide media POVs and reconcile media buys on a regular basis with minimal supervision.
- Negotiate & plan desired buys based on a strong understanding of client goals, target audiences and budgets.
- Continuously monitor & optimize campaigns to align with overall campaign KPIs & goals.
- Manage campaigns through programmatic media platforms.
- Present detailed analysis of campaign results and provide ongoing strategic recommendations.
- Keep current on industry news, new media opportunities/tools/trends for the agency.
- Ensure all media planning and processes throughout the agency follow best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- 3-5 years of digital/online media planning/buying experience, with direct response advertising expertise preferred
- Preferred experience with B2B clients executing lead generation & account-based targeting campaigns
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and proven experience developing and managing to performance metrics
- Working knowledge of ad serving technologies, especially DoubleClick
- Experience working with programmatic media technology partners & platforms
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance (QA)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrates ability to create and maintain successful publisher relationships
- Has proven successful direct client relationships
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What We Want For You
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.