Marketing Specialist (Guest) at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. A lot of that relies on the clarity of our communications and the impression we build through marketing.
As a Guest Marketing Specialist, you will be improving our guest communication by scoping and executing a broad spectrum of projects.
Your daily responsibilities will include working with cross-functional teams to identify what marketing and communications needs exist and then working within the marketing team to prioritize and accomplish those in a timely manner. The right candidate for this position is a self-starter who is ready to create a seamless experience for our guests. If you’re a big picture thinker with a hospitality mindset, this position is for you!
You should be a natural collaborator and conceptual thinker focused on creative problem-solving and the rewards of delivering a finished product. You should be comfortable saying no to inefficiencies and yes to opportunities. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it!
What you’ll do:
- Own all marketing projects related to delivering a 5-star guest experience.
- Serve as the marketing team point person on cross-functional teams that are focused on launching guest-facing company initiatives and improving processes.
- Proactively think of ways to better support our internal teams with guest communications as a whole.
- Analyze past campaigns, conduct ongoing competitive market research, and use learnings to enhance existing and future initiatives.
- Hold on-going check-ins with guest facing teams to stay connected and collaborative.
- Write comprehensive briefs and work with the marketing team to ensure projects get executed within the project management platform.
- Oversee guest communications to ensure they are consistent from beginning to end as changes are made.
- Audit and propose improvements to guest email journeys and experiences.
- Maintain guest facing content to ensure accuracy.
What makes you a great fit:
- 2+ years of B2C marketing or communications experience.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Basic copywriting and editing skills.
Preferred but not required
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Asana is a plus.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field preferred.
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role compensation is based on a base hourly pay. Our base pay range is $55,000 - $65,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($26.44 - $31.25/hr)
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status