Marketing & Sales Analyst at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve is looking for an emerging rock star who can help our team step up everything related to data, reporting, and analytics.
Is your attention to detail off the charts? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? Do you respond well to constructive feedback from team members? If so, you might be our person.
As a Marketing and Sales Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to support Evolve’s marketing and sales efforts, as well as customer loyalty. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced startup, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Manage ongoing (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reporting and analysis for marketing efforts including but not limited to: lead generation performance (paid search, paid social, etc), website traffic/conversion, email performance, and funnel conversion
- Enable roll up views of data at the campaign level and drill down views at the audience, ad/creative, test version, etc level) to unlock performance insights
- Support Sales analytics needs by developing and maintaining reporting on sales pipeline and forecast, sales team performance, progress against metrics and more
- Leverage Google Analytics, SQL, and data visualization skill sets to stand up dashboards that automate ongoing reporting needs
- Project manager for sales and marketing analytics projects that require Analytics team support
- Assist SEO efforts with automated reporting on keyword rankings, search volume, etc.
- Audit/clean existing reporting and continually monitor data quality
- Go-to resource for all ad-hoc sales and marketing reporting requests, including segmented marketing lists to support weekly mass emails
- Serve as the sales and marketing team's subject matter expert for Sisense (formerly Periscope), Google Analytics and other analytics technology
- 2+ years of analytics-related experience
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics
- Familiar with Data Visualization tools (Sisense, Tableau, etc)
- CRM related experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Ability to take constructive feedback and a willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and technical website attributes a plus
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Familiarity with inbound sales strategy a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.