Marketing Operations Specialist at JumpCloud
Marketing Operations Specialist
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving thousands of organizations across the globe freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We give companies the ability to remotely manage and control all of their organization’s identities, devices, & resources on a single, comprehensive, cloud-based platform. That means doing it better, faster, easier and more securely by staying on the bleeding edge of technology.
About the Role
We’re looking for a tactical professional to join our Marketing team. In the upcoming years, JumpCloud will continue to expand. You will support this effort by acting as an operational resource to our marketing team. You will be responsible for ensuring all operational puzzle pieces come together for each campaign to launch successfully.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns across platforms.
- Working with marketing automation platforms: Pardot
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, support, product, and growth teams.
- Refine campaign level analytic procedures and reporting standards.
- Segment and analyze prospect databases to target campaigns.
- Brainstorm and develop marketing strategies and test their success.
- Create and test email campaigns, landing pages, and forms to drive new leads
- Integrate our marketing tech stack, create cross platform workflows.
- Managing the email marketing database, unsubscribe requests to ensure compliance
- Diving into the data on a regular basis and creating daily/ weekly/ monthly reports.
- Test everything you do – A/B testing for new channels, measuring results
- Keeping track of projects and overseeing the execution of your campaigns to ensure quality
- Data-driven, highly analytical, organized, and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally for B2B software products/apps
- Email marketing expertise – building segments, coding/modifying email templates, testing copy, automating Sales and Marketing cadences across Marketing Automation Platforms (we use Pardot) and Sales Enablement Platforms (we use Salesloft).
- Experience administering marketing automation platforms: Pardot, Marketo or Hubspot
- Bonus points for direct experience with our tech stack: Pardot, Salesforce, Salesloft, Drift, G2 Crowd, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Calendly, Litmus, Periscope, Monday, JIRA.
- Bonus points for adjacent experience: Salesforce Administration, Marketing Copy-writing, Marketing Agency Roles, SEO, SaaS Sales, and/or other SaaS experience.
Where you’ll be working
We have two offices in Colorado, one in Louisville and one in downtown Denver. Once we reopen office options you will have the opportunity to work from one of our office locations, flex your time or remain fully remote.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.