Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
You will work closely with our Operations and FP&A teams to further develop and monitor lead math by country region and Sales segments. You will help Marketing and Sales teams measure and analyze lead progression funnel by setting up dashboards in reporting and analytic platforms and delivering actionable ad-hoc intelligence and recommendations. This position is based out of our Denver, CO office.
- Drive Lead Math Strategy for acquisition and value add teams
- Monitor lead volumes, close rates and selling cycles by country, segment and team
- Develop, monitor, test, and optimize Pardot for programs, designed to generate net new leads
- Build list segmentation and pre-deployment testing to leverage the Zoom database for business efficiency and effectiveness
- In-house Attribution Tool liaison between program managers and Data Science
- Ensure processes and best practices are set to maintain the integrity of Pardot and SFDC data
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing operations functions
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as marketing program managers, Sales and executives
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience in Marketing Operations or Analytics
- Proficiency in Excel, SFDC, Pardot/Marketo, Domo/Tableau, JIRA
- Experience with SQL
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!