Marketing Operations Manager at Stream
We are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Operations Manager on our fast-growing marketing team in our Boulder office (or remote in the US). This person will report to the VP of Marketing.
##What You Will Do The newly-created Marketing Operations Manager will play a vital role on our marketing team. This role will work closely with marketing analytics and sales operations to execute various projects. You will spend most of your day within Hubspot to clean up data, and set up workflows and automation.
##Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Serve as a primary Hubspot admin with ownership of the instance, including product & SFDC integration, performance optimization, etc.
- Manage and drive enhancements to our core marketing technology stack – explore new product enhancements, integration with existing workflows, etc.
- Grow, clean, and segment databases to maximize campaign performance. Manage list pulls, data enrichment, and list sourcing.
- Develop a contact sourcing plan to nurture our mid-funnel leads.
- Design, implement, and document workflows/processes and email campaigns.
- Act as a strategic partner to sales, product, and customer success to build best-in-class experiences for both internal and external audiences.
- Partner with our analytics lead to implement lead scoring and grading.
##Who You Are You are a team player with a can-do attitude toward external audiences and internal teams. You’d consider yourself a well-organized, self-driven person who is committed to detail and excellence.
At Stream, we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our clients, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the team, you must be excited to grow with Stream. At our core, we are a startup - you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love pivoting to new technologies.
##Ideally you have
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, and/or platform management in the B2B domain.
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to inform, influence, and enforce best practices in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in full-funnel SaaS operations - Marketing, Sales, and CS
- Setting up lead scoring or grading, list segmentation
- Startup experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
##Who We Are Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
##What’s In It For You
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays ✈️
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan
- 100% paid parental leave 👶
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office! 🐶
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend (US only)
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks (US only) 🌯
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Salary (for US only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate's skills, level of experience, and location. The salary range for this position is $90,000 - $125,000.
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.