Marketing Manager, Enterprise Solutions
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 250,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems at scale, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, contributes to the local community, and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, great benefits and perks, an on-site gym, and one of the finest teams anywhere.
Overview of the position:
In this new role you’ll have the opportunity to support our Enterprise Solutions team by developing innovative marketing campaigns to fill the sales pipeline and sales enablement tools that wow enterprises across the globe. You will have a big impact on the organization by contributing to one of Scaled Agile’s most important initiatives
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for developing, executing and measuring successful Enterprise Solutions (ES) marketing plans and lead-generation programs for Scaled Agile Enterprises in North America and around the globe. This includes all aspects of joint program participation, direct marketing and awareness campaigns, incentives, Enterprise seminars and events in addition to being responsible for supporting marketing efforts for enterprise licensing programs.
- Develop sales enablement tools that empower our internal Enterprise Solutions team to promote Scaled Agile’s enterprise offerings in the market
- Conduct market research around industries, identify market opportunities, help define personas and new markets
- Create content that resonates with the buyer’s journeys and personas
- Create onboarding materials for new SLS enterprises, including webinars, powerpoints, collateral
- Manage and maintain Enterprise Solutions content on scaledagile.com
- Execute marketing campaigns including e-mail, marketing automation, lead nurturing, presentations, industry events, and advertising to promote Scaled Agile’s Enterprise Solutions
- Build campaigns in SalesForce and Pardot, managing the lead-flow journey within SalesForce and owning integrity of data sources (e.g., SalesForce) related to Enterprise Solutions marketing
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact, contributing to the overall marketing dashboard/reports
- Create, manage, and expand lead funnel to deliver MQLs to Enterprise Solutions team
- Work cross-functionally to promote alignment of marketing content and messages.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 5+ years of general marketing experience in an education, training, technology or related field to promote engagement. Ideally you have prior experience with field, Enterprise, or Enterprise marketing but we’re most interested in a solid marketing background and strong desire to work with a variety of “clients”
- Well rounded marketing background with an ability to develop compelling marketing programs and materials, e.g. themes, content, and assets
- Ability to write clear, compelling marketing copy
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques and practices
- Proven success in exceeding revenue and lead generation objectives
- A portfolio showing a track record in developing and executing successful Marketing campaigns would be ideal
- 3+ years experience with SalesForce (or other CRM) and demand generation software (Pardot, Eloqua, etc.) preferred
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, able to write marketing campaign content aligned with corporate messaging
- Skilled at creating and delivering compelling PowerPoint presentations for Enterprise webinars and resource decks posted to the Enterprise portal
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Former colleagues would describe you as: pleasant, energetic, flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated
- BA / BS with relevant experience.
Where you’ll be working: This position is based in our corporate headquarters and training center in Boulder with some travel required to Enterprise locations and events.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. If you’re looking for foosball, a kegerator or weekly free massages that’s not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters).