Homebot is a Denver-based, fast-growing startup revolutionizing how homeowners build personal wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home. Homebot’s customers are loan officers and real estate agents, who send the Homebot digest to their clients as a means of driving retention and loyalty.
Homebot’s Marketing Intern - reporting to the Director with Marketing - will gain widespread experience across all facets of marketing including events, social, design, content, operations and demand generation. This is in an in-person internship in our Denver, CO office, working 15-25 hours per week; we are very flexible with scheduling. There is also no set end date or length of term for the internship, however we do have a strong preference for our interns to be college students (sophomore-senior year), who are actively enrolled in courses and pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or design. We are looking for our intern to start ASAP!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing to coordinate and execute all events
- Support field sales reps with event prep and logistics, communicate with sales on all updates/field marketing activity, create event landing pages, manage EventBrite ticketing, import and manage event lead data ( lead scrubbing).
- Add events and webinars to our website and social pages
- Manage internal events calendar, conduct research to identify new events / trade shows to sponsor, and coordinating show logistics for any sponsored event
- Budget analysis/reporting staying on top of expenses for the team and reporting on status; keep the marketing receipts and reconciliation very organized
- Create, design, order and manage budget for all Homebot swag and giveaways
- Assist with Salesforce database health and process auditing
- Add finishing touches to powerpoint presentations from executives and other teams
- Assist in posting on Homebot’s social profiles and tracking engagement
- Instagram takeover; rebrand and manage the look, feel, aesthetic
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Experience working with GMail and Google Suite Apps ( Sheets, Calendars, Slides)
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Desire to learn and contribute to the Marketing organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Polished written and presentation skills
- Marketing automation experience is a bonus (ie. HubSpot)
More about Homebot:
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai