Marketing Demand Generation Manager at Granicus LLC
The Manager, Demand Generation for State and Federal campaigns will be responsible for working in lockstep with sales and marketing leadership and the executive team to develop, execute, and continually optimize integrated demand generation and ABM campaigns that drive revenue for our State and Federal markets. As the owner of market success, you'll execute and measure full-funnel campaigns for each market with a focus on awareness, demand generation meeting market goals, accelerated pipeline, and revenue growth. This position can be based in St. Paul, MN, Denver, CO, Washington, D.C. or Remote.
More about Granicus:
Granicus provides technology and services that empower government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 250 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. For more information, visit granicus.com.
What You'll Do:
- Provide strategy and execution of State and Federal markets including the plan, execution and delivery of leads that turn into opportunities for our State and Federal sales teams
- Own, analyze, and communicate the strategy, execution and metrics of the demand generation funnel - inquiries, MQLs, SALs, SQLs and pipeline.
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize full-funnel, integrated demand generation campaigns in partnership with sales and using best practice approaches.
- Work with sales managers and their teams to drive upcoming marketing campaigns and gather feedback on program performance and sales needs
- Coordinate with Business Development Reps & Manager to monitor campaign efficacy and optimize inbound and outbound motions to support BDRs and sellers in lead generation and pipeline creation.
- Support team in defining full-funnel content marketing strategies spanning long form documents (eBooks, whitepapers), blogs, events, tradeshows, user groups, webinars, infographics, videos and the like in integrated campaigns, optimizing towards revenue contribution and predictable revenue growth.
- Work closely and ensure alignment with Granicus' Account Based Marketing strategy and execution for priority accounts.
- Drive partners / 3rd parties strategy to identify and drive demand generation and funnel building activities that drive pipeline.
- Manages team of 1-2 to deliver on goals.
Who You Are:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years in Marketing Campaign or Demand Generation
- Experience leading campaigns and go-to-market strategy
- Skilled in Salesforce, Marketo and other marketing tools
- Strong leadership/motivational skills with a strong track record delivering results against aggressive goals and driving teams to meet those goals
- Strategic thinker with ability to adjust to changing dynamics
- Experience in working directly with sales
- Experience working with business development reps
- Ability to confidently and enthusiastically present to audiences including coworkers, customers and prospects
- An enthusiastic, high energy team leader who is viewed as a "doer" on the team and across internal organizations
- Willing to travel as needed
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location