Marketing Content Writer
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A sessions with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovating content which will result in increased content engagement numbers, and improve lead conversion rates
- Oversee blog promotion and marketing campaign performance
- Establish editorial processes and use data-driven insights to optimize copy and improve the impact and reach of written content
- Research competitor and market trends to create new content and improve existing content
- Identify and engage segmented lead lists with articles, videos, and testimonials
- Implement content performance analyses in Hubspot
- Work with in-house designers to make sure that all Marketing written content is brand compliant
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and other teams to provide up-to-date resources for use in Marketing campaigns
- Edit content produced by other team members that may be utilized by Marketing
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Marketing, or related field
- Three years + experience in content writing and/or copywriting in SaaS organization or B2B audience
- Excellent writing skills and a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal, with the ability to translate technical material into relatable, easy to implement format
- Knowledge of basic design fundamentals, solid writing techniques, experience with content management systems, ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within deadlines, and portfolio that demonstrates writing to various platforms or audiences
- Three + years implementation, consulting, or support experience in SaaS organization
- Ministry strategy and best practice experience in a church setting, and prior experience with the Church Community Builder software.
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with a variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly