Marketing Campaign Manager at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:15 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, August 12, 2021
KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
KPA has an immediate opening for an experienced and passionate Marketing Campaign Manager to develop, deploy and manage a range of outbound lead and demand generation programs to drive substantial sales growth through integrated marketing programs. This role will focus on growth marketing and driving rapid growth for KPA products in our core vertical, the Automotive and Auto adjacent sectors. The focus is on both new logo acquisition as well as up-sell/cross-sell campaigning into our customer base. There are key initiatives that need to be juggled in unison, so this individual should embody the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, with a lens on storytelling.
This role requires cross-functional collaboration and leadership working closely with product, SDR, sales, and services teams. A successful candidate will be well versed in multi-touch marketing campaigns and managing activities such as digital marketing, webinars, advertising, social media, events, and account-based marketing.
In this broad marketing role, you will be accountable for lead targets, lead quality, conversion, sales pipeline creation and budget for these activities. This position requires a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, and the candidate should have a proven track record of managing and delivering multiple successful lead generation campaigns in a B2B environment. This position will require a strategic mindset and an ability to tactically execute on the campaign work that they build in their roadmap.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Capitalize on KPA's Automotive and auto adjacent opportunities by developing and executing fully integrated marketing campaigns. This may include online marketing, events, direct mail campaigns, webinars, and more.
- Works collaboratively with product and industry experts to create marketing and sales assets to support thought leadership and demand generation activities.
- Participates in discussions with marketing and sales management team to develop and monitor marketing plans to generate leads, lists and effective measurement against sales and marketing goals.
- Precisely tracks marketing campaign ROI and builds marketing reporting to monitor the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Leverage third party organizations, PR, and media to participate in joint activities that drive lead generation efforts.
- Effectively uses marketing and sales automation systems.
- Leverages business partners and associations to extend marketing programs and reach.
- Facilitates weekly communication with cross-functional stakeholders and senior management to report on success of activities and proactively communicate plans for the coming month, quarter, and year.
Required Skills & Experience
- Generally 5 years of experience in a similar role managing marketing campaigns, preferably in a B2B technology environment
- A proven track record of managing strategic, integrated marketing campaigns that make a measurable impact to lead flow, sales pipeline generation and sales bookings.
- Strategic marketing experience with finance-related software solutions is ideal.
- Proven success in a high growth company environment, working closely with sales and product teams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Creative thinker with strong oral and written communication skills
- High degree of business acumen.
- Good understanding of the communications process for corporate software products.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with strong implementation skills – instinctively understands angles and positioning.
- Relationship building, vendor management, and negotiating skills.
- Annual base salary between $80-87K
- Bonus potential up to 10% annually
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description