Marketing Campaign Manager
- Manage a comprehensive marketing campaign calendar, designed to drive revenue growth through regularly scheduled emails, webinars, content promotions, and advertising.
- Be the primary user in our Hubspot instance so our marketing campaigns are cohesive, branded, and executed on schedule.
- Build email campaigns, landing pages, forms, Salesforce campaigns, and associated workflows to support demand generation and event programs.
- Manage and build a robust webinar program to generate new marketing leads, showcasing thought leadership, customer case studies, and product content.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to ensure leads are flowing to sales efficiently and the programs are being credited appropriately.
- Collaborate with product marketing, content marketing, partner marketing, field marketing, 3rd party vendors, and our EMEA marketing team.
- Meet lead generation KPIs including monthly lead, MQL, SQL and opportunity goals.
- Promote digital and field marketing event attendance using email, social, and other appropriate marketing methods.
- 3+ years managing projects full-time, with a year working in marketing or sales
- Experience managing end-to-end integrated digital campaigns
- Self-starter, able to work and project manage autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to craft email and landing page copy that aligns with company brand standards.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, or HubSpot (we use Hubspot!)
- Experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Ad platforms a plus
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, stay organized, and be a hub for team efficiency
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or a related field, preferred