Marketing Brand Manager
Joybees Footwear is a new footwear brand launching in the fall focused on making comfortable, stylish, and affordable footwear for families.
We are looking for an experienced, and highly creative individual who can work, strategically and tactically, to define and execute our marketing strategy.
Highly qualified candidates will bring a creative mindset that can excel in an unstructured environment where they can create their own path to success. They are self-starters who are unafraid to fail as they learn new skills and take on new challenges. Experience marketing consumer products through ecommerce and wholesale channels preferred.
This position is well-suited for candidates who are seeking to challenge themselves and looking to have a direct impact and ownership over how a brand comes to life in the market.
- Bring a highly creative mindset to develop and execute the brand marketing strategy
- Drive the development of brand campaigns, campaign strategies, and marketing calendar that encompasses all elements of our marketing
- Establish KPIs and ROI targets for all activities and provide reporting on performance
- Create and coordinate influencer network and campaigns
- Act as a partner to the sales team to understand and achieve growth goals
- Develop and execute a social media strategy and content calendar that supports customer initiatives while increasing brand equity and online awareness
- Develop clear creative briefs for advertising, campaigns, social media, etc.
- Manage our digital marketing agency partner to achieve traffic and ROI on advertising spend goals
- Partner with a creative agency or contract partners on asset creation
- Coordinate development of online promotional creatives including site and email assets with copywriters and graphic design team while ensuring attention to detail in editing and proofreading
- Manage copy and messaging to support brand goals and drive sales
- Compile specific analytical data in regard to weekly performance, promotional performance, and special projects
- Work with the CEO and Sales team to identify and develop new products for opportunities in the marketplace
- 3+ years of product and brand marketing experience primarily through ecommerce and wholesale channels
- Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, and follow-up skills adapted for internal and external communication at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute creative, innovative ideas and solutions
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with a creative mindset and analytical ability
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign a plus
- Previous management of a digital marketing agency is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to self-start projects and positively collaborate across divisions
This position is in Denver, Colorado and reports to the CEO.