Marketing Automation at DAT
DAT is looking for an ambitious Marketing Automation Manager to join our outstanding Marketing team in Denver, Colorado.
You’ll lead the team that oversees planning, development, and execution of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot emails, automations, journeys, and audiences. You’ll help optimize marketing automation efforts and quantify the value of those strategies within the overall organization.
- Experienced Marketer with significant experience leveraging the latest marketing automation tools.
- Strong leadership, and campaign management skills and experience.
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Marketing Automation team as the Marketing Cloud administrator.
- Be the champion for Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities within the organization.
- Facilitate Marketing Cloud integrations between Sales Cloud, the data warehouse, and our SaaS application.
- Project manager for the Marketing Automation road map and projects.
- Recommend and implement adjustments to existing Marketing Cloud functions.
- Test Marketing Automations for effectiveness, and opportunities for improvement.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to code, load and schedule custom, responsive HTML email messages for on-going marketing, transactional, and ad-hoc messages.
- Execute, end-to-end, ongoing email marketing broadcasts and campaigns.
- Manage multiple email campaigns based on audience segmentation, and a wealth of in-house proprietary data.
- Report on message performance, including standard metrics and analysis of creative testing for stakeholders.
- Work with Demand Generation Managers, implementing, optimizing, and reporting on new lead nurturing campaign ideas,
- Work with the Marketing, identifying test ideas, analyzing test results, and recommending next steps and future tests.
Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- 10 years in digital marketing, and strong working knowledge of the mechanics of marketing campaign optimization.
- Experience with Pardot required.
- Marketing Cloud certification is highly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email Studio, Ad Studio, Journey Builder & Automation Studio is a major plus.
- Experience building and analyzing reports (opens, clicks, conversions, etc.) and applying findings to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas clearly, and to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences, is essential.
- Experience leading requirements gathering efforts, and ability to translate technical and functional requirements to internal teams.
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, CSS, and AMPScript is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field.
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $110k, plus benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.