Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, and digital services to more than 5,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 280 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories.
Are you passionate about online marketing? Love eye-catching copy and amazingly effective emails? Get excited over A/B test results and landing page optimization? Read Hubspot, Clickz, Inbound, Growthhacker, and MarketingSherpa for fun? Then this job is for you!
The Marketing Automation Specialist will draw on his/her professional, personal, and creative experience to help develop and implement effective online campaigns and audience acquisition strategies for Granicus. Strong candidates will have an enthusiasm for the public sector and technology, get excited about data, has knowledge of email marketing and digital marketing, and has demonstrated ability to achieve goals through metrics.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What You'll Do:
- Act as Marketo subject matter expert in activities including, but not limited to:
- Execute daily email campaigns, up to 30 per week
- Building email drip campaign
- Building multi-channel campaigns
- Building landing pages
- List building (including understanding segmentation that drives engagement)
- Building forms and optimizing conversion rates
- A/B testing
- Identify and implement audience acquisition, curation, and segmentation techniques to effectively grow, nurture, and maintain audiences
- Report on and track digital analytics through the marketing funnel and its impact on sales pipeline and bookings
- Provide insightful reporting, analysis and core metric dashboarding; work with team to ensure understanding of campaign and business issues and priorities
- Adopt a "test and learn" approach to campaign design in order to maximize results and establish best practices
- Work with the Manager, Marketing Operations to set-up and execute the overall marketing strategy
- Continuously evaluate emerging digital technologies and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Who You Are:
- You are a marketing professional with 2+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- You have excellent organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and on a deadline
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- You are problem solver
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are collaborative, creative, and goal-oriented
- You are a quick learner that is passionate about email marketing and all things digital
- You are not intimidated by large datasets or maintaining reporting documents
- You are proficient with email marketing software (Marketo highly preferred)
- You have experience in B2B marketing
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/