Marketing Automation Manager at Checkr (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Checkr is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Automation Manager who will lead campaign set up and execution within Checkr’s Marketo System, supporting the day-to-day marketing organization. Collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and working alongside our email marketing manager and customer growth manager to build highly effective programs, workflows, and processes; this person will hit the ground running and be a key part of building our integrated campaigns and growth strategy across all business segments. You will bring operational, marketing, and funnel efficiencies and in order to execute the most impactful programs and strategies that will support Checkr’s marketing initiatives and inform our email marketing strategies. You will partner with our Revenue Operations team to identify best practices & efficient processes, as well as QA/Troubleshoot any data inconsistencies across our systems in relation to routing or tagging logic.
- Act as a subject matter expert in Marketo and connecting systems
- Build and maintain complex automated marketing campaigns, focused on performance
- Analyze what's working and what's not - communicate with stakeholders/team on these results
- Partner with RevOps for regular business process review meetings and define technical/functional requirements for marketing automation and CRM updates and enhancements
- Manage data integrity and enrichment for inbound leads and contacts
- Ensuring consistent lead attribution/tracking between Marketo, Social, Google Analytics, Ad platforms, and Salesforce
- Implement scalable processes for tech integration and onboarding of new tools/plug ins (via Launchpad or API)
What you bring:
- Deep experience with Marketo and marketing automation; Marketo Certified preferred
- High preference for experience working in a SaaS B2B business
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ownership of project, process and outcomes
- Strong problem-solver with ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication skills and work well independently while also being a team player
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $92,650-$109,000.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.