Marketing Analytics Lead - Streaming Devices at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Partner Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Analytics Lead to support marketing campaign initiatives with Sling’s top partnerships. The role will influence the team’s acquisition strategy and sales by working directly with Account Managers to uncover data-driven insights based on the performance of media. This is an exciting position within a fast moving team here in Denver, Colorado that requires the ability of candidates to hit the ground running. This role is an important part of Sling’s overall strategy to build a community of Slingers through strategic partnerships, like Google, Roku, and Amazon. What we’re building is revolutionary. Come help change how people watch live TV!
- Bridge the gap between the Sling Analytics team and the Partner Marketing team by turning existing reports into actionable insights
- Reporting to the head of Partner Marketing, supporting the P&L responsibilities of the Account Managers working with key accounts
- Diving deep into the collection, tagging, and reporting of sales data from multiple types of partners (Streaming Devices, Retail, Affiliate, Brand Partnerships)
- Data-driven storytelling on media and promotion effectiveness
- Make recommendations to the Account Managers on creative testing , audience targeting, and promotional tactics
- Working within a team of multiple stakeholders to drive projects to success
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- 3-5 years of marketing analyst experience in dynamic data-driven environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork ability and emotional IQ
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a fast paced environment
- Highly adaptive with a passion for innovation and agile responsiveness
- Excellent written and presentation skills