Marketing Analyst at SurveyGizmo
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 7M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
You are in love with data!
You have ample experience tracking and collecting data and then simulating that data into reports, insights, and recommendations.
In addition, you have:
- 3 to 5 years of reporting analyst experience
- Experience in reporting and strategic site performance knowledge
- Experience with cloud-based tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Salesforce
What You’ll Do
You will be the owner of marketing performance metrics. You’ll monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of our web site and campaign programs by tracking conversions and making recommendations for how to improve them.
How You’ll Spend Your Days
- Monitor and report on marketing metrics for web site and campaigns
- Utilize Hubspot and analyze Google Analytics to improve site performance
- Monitoring campaign data and make recommendations for improving conversions
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for working with data
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact make a difference