Manager, Digital Marketing
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Does this sound like you? Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Are you a data driven marketer who understands full-funnel digital advertising and knows how to optimize for every stage of the customer journey? Do you have a passion for continuous improvement and optimization? Do you crave innovation, a past face, and meaningful work atmosphere? If so, we have the perfect position for you.
Splunk Boulder is looking for a hands-on digital marketer to help drive rapid expansion and optimization across all of our digital campaigns (paid search, paid social, display, sponsorships, retargeting, new channel launches, etc). You will play a key role in driving growth and revenue through global marketing programs.
This job will be based in Splunk’s Boulder location, focusing on the VictorOps product.
- Be responsible for the global strategy and execution of Splunk Boulder's digital marketing campaigns.
- Implement, monitor, and optimize campaign performance across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GDN, etc.
- Write and edit ad copy for search ads and promoted social posts alongside our content team.
- Work with our website developers on unique landing page creation for campaigns.
- Improve channel and campaign performance beyond CPC/CPA metrics, focused on pipeline and revenue generation.
- Partner with other marketing teams to support integrated campaigns. and advise on the best use of digital tactics to support their objectives.
- Cultivate a consistent testing processes across all areas of advertising including copy, creative, cadence, offer, audience, and landing pages.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis in addition to monthly and quarterly reports reviewing key performance metrics.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience including at least 3 years of paid search and 2 years of paid social experience, preferably in a B2B organization.
- Highly experienced, hands-on user of search platforms (AdWords/Bing) and social media advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Deep understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation.
- Experience handling a large advertising budget and reporting on the effectiveness of spend.
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, customer segmentation, and personalization strategies.
- Past experience implementing and evaluating A/B and multivariate experiments.
- You've led at least 1 (preferably) more people in your past.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with an understanding of digital marketing analytics and revenue attribution.
- Able to quickly identify and analyze opportunities and problems and initiate rapid and accurate responses.
- Familiarity leaning on data visualization platforms such as Periscope or Tableau.
We value diversity at our company. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!