Jr. Ad Buyer/Growth Marketer
We’re looking for a new member of our team at Chief Detective to join us in the next handful of weeks.
In the past, we’ve focused on hiring experienced marketers/ad buyers – but this is an opportunity for someone with 2-3 years of professional experience to generate a very specific, high-impact, revenue-driving skillset. We are looking for someone generally awesome to train in ad buying and online marketing.
If you’re a talented up-and-comer in online marketing I believe this will be a tough opportunity to beat – this will be a fast-track both on skillset and compensation. You will really learn how to drive revenue and growth rather than just managing abstract numbers like with a traditional agency – you will get a true growth skillset which I think is very rare. Also, you can work from home and have total freedom to travel, which is awesome.
Official job description below – if you’re interested, or have referrals, please ping me at [email protected] Look forward to hearing from you!
Chief Detective is looking for an ambitious up-and-comer to help our clients (fast-growing start-ups and large retail companies) aggressively scale revenues and/or user growth via Facebook/Instagram advertising and landing page optimization.
We are a small four-person team doing advanced work on paid social. Representative clients include Kickstarter, Outdoor Voices, BarkShop, Greats, 1-800-Flowers, and People/Time Inc.
We directly manage all of our clients’ Facebook/Instagram spend, typically including from-scratch creative playbook development, and often collaborate on landing page optimization as well. We function as an extension of internal growth teams to hit forecasts and are often overhauling the way social spend is currently managed to get things cranking.
We are looking for someone who wants to get on the cutting edge of FB/IG advertising and direct-response-marketing and help fast-growing awesome brands make full use of social platforms and their own sites.
– At least 2-3 years professional experience – ideally in marketing, but all smart, motivated people welcome to apply
– Must have a passion for learning and testing; enjoy the competitive challenge of making an account really succeed; be obsessed with metrics and highly data-driven; want to develop a high-impact online marketing skillset.
– Have a monster work ethic
– Be open-minded, lots of energy for learning & mastering
– Position is based in Denver/Boulder, with complete flexibility to travel and work from wherever you want for some stretches of the year. Work from home or from our Denver office.
– Strong compensation growth path
If interested please email [email protected]