Influencer and PR Coordinator at PopSockets LLC
Influencer & PR Coordinator
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
This role will play a key part in supporting our Influencer and helping to lead our PR Marketing efforts. You will have the opportunity to help craft and execute strategy while working cross-functionally with multiple departments to drive the growth of our brand.
- Support the Sr. Manager of Influencer and PR in managing relationship with external PR agency
- Provide all info necessary for product launches
- Fulfill editor requests for products (new & existing)
- Support event planning and execution around product amplification
- Manage and track PR budget
- Work collaboratively with agency to product press releases and pitches
- Identify key media moments & how the brand can be incorporated
- Be the central hub for all things related to PR for the company
- Assist with the implementation of paid and organic influencer marketing strategy
- i.e. creation and shipping of influencer boxes, tracking influencers who have received product for organic placements on their social media accounts, support management of influencer program and campaign efforts
- Work cross functionally with creative, product, influencer and other marketing teams to ensure projects and tasks are being delivered and executed according to timeline requirements.
- Manage & maintain marketing sample requests & inventory
- Interface with internal and external customers as well as marketing vendors to represent the brand
- Brainstorm with the Integrated Brand team to develop brand & product marketing strategies
- Manage PO’s and track invoices for marketing expenses
- Assist with marketing calendar upkeep to ensure dates & activations are all captured
- 2 - 5 years PR, digital marketing and/or influencer marketing.
- Experience with analytics platforms and reporting to upper management.
- Experience using technology platforms and leveraging tools for efficiency.
- Experience managing budgets, performance media goals + KPIs, and vendor relationships.
- Experience working in a large cross-functional team.
- Bachelor's Degree with focus on Marketing, Communications, Brand or related field preferred.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.