Head of SMB Demand Generation
Who are we?
At Adobe, we are building the world’s leading marketing automation solutions that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a real passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless dedication to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, hardworking, and creative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Adobe is looking for a Head of SMB Demand Generation. The position is on Marketo & Magento's Award-Winning Commercial Demand Generation team, reporting into the Head of Commercial Demand Generation, Adobe Experience Cloud. You will be focused on new logo demand generation – driving leads through awareness, consideration and decision stages to support our volume velocity business. What makes you right for the position? You're a self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, possess excellent writing skills, and you're able to work across teams. You will lead the strategy for our Commercial new logo business, using multiple channels to run demand generation campaigns across email, web, webinars, digital, field events and lead nurture. Above all, you will need the right attitude – a willingness to learn, the desire to grow personally and professionally, and the aim to produce extraordinary campaigns.
This role will sit in San Jose or Denver.
What will you do?
- With the help of your fabulous team, build the end-to-end strategy for targeted email and nurture campaigns in Marketo
- Build and execute webinars reaching lead's across the various stages of the buyer's journey
- Analyze success of programs and optimize where needed
- Determine content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets
- Maniacally chase our revenue numbers to ensure Marketing contributes to new logo acquisition growth
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Collaborate with digital, field, and other demand gen marketers to build account-based marketing campaigns
- Develop monthly and quarterly multi-channel program plans that will ensure we hit our revenue goals
- Able to set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals
Is this you?
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, always changing environment
- Quick learner, hands-on experience using Marketo or another Marketing Automation software or email marketing solution
- Experience managing a small team of fast-paced marketers
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com CRM experience, including creating custom reports, special views for Sales
- 4+ years of experience working in marketing with a focus on demand generation/lead generation
- Self-starter, can work independently and actively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and process
- Acute attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Comfort with working with Sales to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results and trouble-shoot issues, enthusiastically coming up with solutions and recommendations
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
Why Team Red?
- Adobe creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.