Field Marketing Manager (Enterprise West) at Alteryx
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a results-oriented Field Marketing Manager with proven expertise setting strategy, building strategic partnerships and executing targeted omni-channel marketing programs. This person will be a critical member of the US Field Marketing team and will specifically support the North America (NORAM) sales teams.
As a member of the field marketing team you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Alteryx's accounts and personas, and execute highly effective marketing campaigns that achieve pipeline and revenue goals within new and existing accounts. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative and analytics, demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, has high standards, great attention to detail, and a passion for taking things to the next level! Your success is defined by customer acquisition and your ability to achieve pipeline and revenue targets for NORAM.
What you will do:
- Create and execute high performing marketing programs using a data-driven approach. Support and align with the NORAM sales team's priorities, and ultimately drive pipeline and revenue.
- Build a deep understanding of accounts and how to engage with different personas. Understand and deploy different strategies and plans for acquisition, upsell, cross sell, and renewals.
- Continuously innovate and deliver marketing programs that drive results. Have a strong foundation in orchestrating multichannel campaigns, leveraging channels and tactics such as digital, social media, web, media, analyst relations, virtual and in-person events, and email. Support and execute account-based strategies and programs.
- Be a strategic partner to sales teams and leaders. Participate actively in sales team calls, in-person meetings, quarterly business reviews, and joint planning sessions to ensure alignment.
- Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow to maximize pipeline generation and acceleration. Monitor campaign metrics, conduct post-campaign evaluations, analyze and report results making recommendations for optimization.
- Evaluate 3rd party demand generation opportunities; build relationships with new vendors and associations to drive market penetration. Continuously bring innovation to the table.
- Participate in integrated quarterly planning process; establish and manage respective program budget.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Marketing or another related field
- 5+ years of previous B2B technology marketing experience in NORAM
- Ability to travel up to 30% for onsite event management and team meetings
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Proven capacity for exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Must be metrics driven and be a very strong analytic thinker
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional team
- B2B experience in high tech companies with varying degrees of maturity and growth strongly desired
- Experience in ABM programs a plus
- Practitioner-level knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $78,000 - $129,000. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.