Field Marketing Manager - Commercial Segment
Who are we?
AtMarketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowersmarketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Ourteam is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentlesscommitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, andinnovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Field Marketing Manager. The role willfocus on building and driving regionally targeted programs for the sales andCSM teams to ensure revenue goals are met. They will be responsible forbuilding yearly and quarterly strategies that align with the overall CommercialDemand Generation initiatives. This person will own and manage their budget andallocate funds accordingly based on campaign performances. Provenexperience in various marketing functions, including demand gen, digitalmarketing and online and traditional marketing, is required.
This role sits in our Denver office.
Whatwill you do?
- Develop quarterly marketing plans to support the regional field sales, partner and installed base growth objectives focused on driving bookings across the Commercial Segment expansions
- Work closely with the corporate events, integrated marketing and product marketing team to launch relevant local campaigns focused on sales velocity engagement from target market accounts, and new bookings. Hands on work in Marketo and salesforce required
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales leaders, field marketing peers and account executives
- Manage a regional budget with accountability for reporting ROI, spend and vendor relationships
- Execute on event logistics and travel to events as on-site coordinator
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, related field or equivalent experience is required
- Ability to travel between 25-30% depending on time of year
- 3+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software or SaaS field marketing required
- Experience working in marketing with proven success in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience required. Marketo experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy, self-directed, team player
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketois an equal opportunity employer.