Event Marketing Manager
Job Title: Event Marketing Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Associate
Travel Requirements: 30-50%
Event Marketing Manager
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As an Event Marketing Manager in Xactly's Denver office, We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and experienced individual to drive awareness and thought leadership of the Xactly brand through Xactly's user group, industry trade shows, and executive roundtables. This includes, but not limited to registration and housing, coordination of production services, coordination of technical services for event network/internet, budget management, and vendor management. An important element of the role is bringing a portfolio-wide approach to the planning and execution of these events.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Communicate, evangelize, and educate our employees to understand the strategy of an event and why it is important to Xactly
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Business Development team to build out messaging and event strategy to drive customer acquisition
- Take full ownership of event experience and production, including flawless onsite execution of the events, including registration, housing, infrastructure, production coordination, budgets, and vendor management
- Work with Business Development, Sales, and Demand Gen team to build out strategy for attendee acquisition, sales meetings, pre-show and post-show follow-up
- Partnering with other department team leads to ensure alignment and support for other aspects of event delivery, i.e., procurement, travel, legal
- Track and report on key event status metrics throughout the event cycle
- A resourceful, self-driven work ethic, with initiative and a can-do Attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of event/field marketing experience
- Must be willing to travel and work flexible hours
- Organizational skills are a must
- Self-motivated, articulate and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Desire to thrive in rapid growth, fast-paced environment and adapts well to change, and can act with urgency.
- Embody a coaching mentality and serve as a mentor to fellow team members
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Free Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.