eCommerce Campaign Manager
- Optimize our brands, products and presence across E-commerce platforms.
- Execute strategy to acquire more users, optimize activation, deepening engagement, and drive conversion.
- Ability to think strategically, but also dive in and do the work.
- Consistently optimizing freemium funnel through ongoing site testing (A/B - multivariate testing, marketing automation) via existing and emerging technology and opportunities. Continually leverage new tools & industry best practices.
- Establish and manage CRM programs and asset creation, including weekly email calendar, automated triggers, referral program.
- Support and collaborate with cross functional teams to develop seasonal and annual strategies in-line with Sales and Brand objectives.
- Monitor and report on macro install-base behavior and trends while executing initiatives to maintain/optimize Freemium funnel.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product, web, customer marketing to ensure a cohesive user experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and a global mindset
- 4+ years of experience running marketing campaigns
- Must be extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Experience optimizing eCommerce flows.
- Strong problem solver with self-starter, aka someone who hustles
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in high-growth SaaS freemium model strongly preferred
- Proficiency in SFDC, Pardot, Domo/Tableau, JIRA, Google Analytics/Optimize, Hotjar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud is a plus