Director, Product Marketing
Convercent is currently looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our team to lead the development of the go to market approach and on-going marketing strategy for the Convercent product suite. You would lead a team to help develop the pricing, positioning, and packaging of the Convercent product offering, lead the development of target personas, map the customer journey, and help devise strategies to help overcome any obstacles in that journey. This is an exciting time in the organization as we continue to innovate on how we go to market with our solutions and add value to our customers’ lives. We are looking for an exceptional product marketer and leader to help us realize the growth potential of these solutions.
Your team will be responsible for working with product management, sales, marketing, and customer success teams to achieve company objectives. Your team will also continuously understand the marketplace, customer requirements, and the competitive landscape to ensure Convercent maintains its leadership position in the Ethics & Compliance market.
- Market Research & Analysis
- Be the expert on our markets, customers, partners, buyers, competitors, and products
- Provide regular updates to Marketing, Sales, Strategy, and Product teams
- Liaise with industry analysts and influencers to educate them on our vision and inform our understanding of the Ethics & Compliance market
- Provide data-driven analysis to guide Convercent’s product, pricing, and positioning strategy
- Work with the Chief Strategy Officer and R&D leadership to inform the product roadmap
- GTM Strategy:
- Help lead the development of end-to-end, omnichannel GTM strategy for product launches and major updates
- Develop persuasive messaging and positioning to inform demand generation campaigns
- Work with Convercent’s Content Marketing and Demand Generation teams to execute, measure, and evaluate performance
- Sales Enablement:
- Develop a suite of materials to equip our Sales team for success, including, but not limited to, presentations, white papers, data sheets, webinars, and training sessions.
- Understand our technology and value propositions to articulate how Convercent solves customer requirements and pain points.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a leader in Product Marketing roles
- Demonstrated success defining and launching SaaS products
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- 5 years of experience in high-growth SaaS technology innovators
- Must have exceptional quantitative skills and proven ability to demonstrate the ROI of a software technology investment
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.