Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MARKETING FOR AGILE CENTRAL
Are you a seasoned product and solutions marketing leader inspired to develop innovative messaging and marketing programs optimized for buyer personas and customer needs? CA is actively seeking a Product Marketing Director to lead our outstanding CA’s Agile Central (formerly Rally) Product and Solutions Marketing Team! In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team to execute against a global marketing strategy and go to market efforts.
You will be accountable for the marketing and business success for CA’s Agile Solutions by:
- Creating unique messaging and content - Provide thought leadership, compelling value propositions and story lines, and developing content that differentiates your solutions in the market
- Driving persona driven market intelligence- Being the expert on your buyers and user personas - how they buy and their buying criteria, and how user leverage solutions to improve their roles and business outcomes
- Helping define the right target segments and routes to market – being the product liaison to full stack of marketing provisions to fuel campaigns and demand generation activities
- Developing the sales tools that support the buyers and customers journeys to help build pipeline and close business
- Gathering competitive intelligence- Be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Representing your solution to customers during industry conferences and marketing thought leadership activities
- Enabling the sales force to win via product and market trainings: communicating the value proposition, competitive advantage, and winning approach of the solutions to direct and indirect sales teams
- Planning the launch of new SaaS offerings as well as continuous capabilities brought to market
- Leading key analyst conversations to help differentiate your Agile solutions and services
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years product or solutions marketing, product management and/or sales experience. Software industry experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years leading high output teams to successful outcomes
- Proven success segmenting offerings for specific buyer and user personas
- Proven success working with product management to inform product strategy and direction
- Ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal audiences and to customers and partners.
- Demonstrates strong ability to help tell value based stories to customers and prospects
- Shows initiative and demonstrates leadership commensurate with the scope of their responsibilities.
- Agile experience is a huge plus
- Ideal candidate has a track record of working successfully as part of a cross-functional team
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in business or technology field. An MBA is preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.