Director of Demand Generation at Signpost
Director of Demand Generation
This key team member will own the strategy development and execution for customer acquisition and demand generation. His or her top goal will be to generate as many SQLs as possible, driving long term revenue growth.
- Collaborate closely with the VP Marketing and SVP Revenue on the broader marketing strategy to build a robust pipeline of MQLs and SQLs.
- Develop methods to track and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns & lead scoring. This includes data collection, real-time interpretation of results, best practices and processes, and scalable systems.
- Create optimization strategies for cold email outreach, nurture streams, segmentation, and data enhancement.
- Develop customized landing pages and optimize funnel testing to continuously improve conversion.
- Create compelling emails and newsletters segmented to specific audiences. Know what makes a great email, which partners/programs handle compliance, how to handle massive and frequent pushes, and which technologies to employ
- Develop a deep understanding of buyers, pain points, value propositions and driving marketing campaigns that resonate with our target audience.
- Evaluate and implement marketing technology tools to streamline marketing processes and improve performance.
- Define targets and metrics to measure success for all growth initiatives, as well as forecast longer-term targets for marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue.
- Work closely with the sales team and continue to build a strong working relationship between the teams.
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver
- 2+ years growth or acquisition marketing experience for a SaaS-based business
- Strong knowledge of paid acquisition channels, email marketing, reporting and measurement, as well as more tactical understanding of list building
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing technology solutions.
- Desire to add to a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture
- Data and metrics-driven mindset; bias towards action and a focus on results
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment
- Constant learner, driven to learn the newest trends and tools in SaaS
- Strong verbal communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Knowledge of the industry and market
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Why Work for Us:
- Best in class onboarding and training
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Career performance incentives
- Competitive benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Team building - Happy hours, team outings, rec sport leagues, and more
Signpost is growing! With our recent late stage financing we are adding talent across the entire organization! Are you ready to be a part of the team that takes us to the next level?
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 9,000 clients and growing! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!