Director of Demand Generation
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
We have an opportunity for a collaborative, driven, and experienced marketer to have a massive impact on the future of our business.
As the Director of Demand Generation, your mission—in partnership with our sales team—will be to build a world-class growth engine that enables us to create a ton of positive momentum for Pana and the category we’re designing.
As our first marketing hire, you’ll be expected to explore new online and offline marketing initiatives, measure the ROI, and double down where you see successes. This will include “get-hands-dirty-in-everything” marketing work and ultimately scaling our efforts from tens-of-thousands to hundreds-of-thousands to millions in marketing spend annually.
You’ll also be accountable for designing and executing our ABM program and working with sales to create repeatable growth plays.
- Build a successful demand gen engine.
- Manage full-funnel advertising to generate new demand and keep deals warm.
- Design and execute an effective ABM program.
- Create and iterate on marketing initiatives that deliver positive, measurable ROI.
- Create and manage a world-class field marketing and events strategy on a budget.
- Create the brand story for Pana and its category.
The Typical Day
- Build a new Google Ads campaign linking to custom landing page you created.
- Run a local dinner for our existing clients and potential prospects.
- Launch a surprise and delight campaign using something like Sendoso.
- Create new content for our outbound email campaign targeting recruiting coordinators.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
- Proven expertise running demand gen/growth/performance programs and teams, particularly in the Enterprise Software and/or SaaS space.
- Demonstrated success driving revenue through marketing campaigns.
- Experience owning a Marketing or Sales tech stack.
- Outstanding visual, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).