Director of Americas Enterprise Marketing at NetApp
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
Director of Americas Enterprise Marketing
Reporting to the Sr Director of Americas Field Marketing Organization, the Director of Americas Enterprise Marketing is responsible for defining, planning, and executing the marketing strategy for the US & Canada Enterprise segment field areas.
The individual will lead a team of talented field marketing professionals who own the marketing for NetApp’s current accounts and prospects within the US and Canada Enterprise segments.
This role will be responsible for leading all aspects for the Americas Enterprise marketing strategy and deliver growth in the Enterprise segment business. The candidate will develop a comprehensive marketing plan with the key objective to deliver highly impactful marketing programs to drive growth to the current Enterprise business and acquire net new customers for the segment. This role works collaboratively to achieve alignment on plans and execution with other marketing functions, sales teams and business units.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage the Enterprise marketing plan, aligned to the goals and objectives of the company’s Enterprise growth plans and acquisition of new customers through all routes to market (direct and channel)
- In close collaboration with the Americas Demand Centre, create Demand Generation plans and drive the implementation of the strategy to generate Enterprise pipeline goals
- Be the marketing interface for the Enteprise Sales Leader
- Deliver a marketing revenue engine to expand share of wallet of install-base and find acquire new accounts and lines of business
- Lead effectively across multiple organizations and influence corporate and field teams to create the right content, messaging, offers, assets for use in the Area marketing programs.
- Work with Sales, Operations, and the Americas Demand Center to identify key opportunities within the top Enterprise accounts and prioritize/segment the list and gain a deep understanding of the customer base. The marketing organization must be focused on influencing sales pipeline across IT, executive, and business audiences
- Be the voice of the field/customer back to the America’s Demand Center and Corporate Marketing to ensure the needs and requirements of the field are met
- Lead a team to drive new account acquisition as well as cross/up sell to new buyers within existing NetApp accounts. Define/execute a demand generation roadmap with specific NetApp led programs which include inbound/outbound marketing tactics, personalized customer engagement journeys, as well as execute joint Partner/NetApp marketing programs aligned to NetApp’s priority solution areas.
- 15+ years of experience in the strategy, planning, and execution of demand generation marketing programs for high-tech companies.
- This is a role with an emphasis on delivering results to the direct sales and channel sales teams, so experience in this context is key.
- A track record of defining goals/metrics and strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine target accounts/contacts, inbound/outbound engagement tactics effectiveness, program effectiveness, ROI, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and think creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to present and persuade executive level audiences.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external customers.
BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience. 12+ years -- plus add additional experience requirements needed if you were to fill an open requisition, i.e., knowledge, skills, and abilities.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.